Create accounts for your employees under the Add People tab in your Company Dashboard.
Note: Creating accounts is different than inviting people to join. if you've turned OFF "Invite when accounts have been created" in the Settings, no one will be invited to Workplace until you choose to invite them.
There are two ways you can create accounts for your employees.
- Bulk upload with a CSV or spreadsheet file.
- NOTE: Quick Add will also invite employees. We recommend only using this if you have a small number of people who you want to add and invite at the same time.
2. Sync Automatically:
- Connect your company's identity provider.
Manual Bulk Upload: Excel or CSV
1. Download the template (also attached below).
2. Add employee information with relevant info listed below.
3. Upload the spreadsheet or CSV file.
4. Once the upload is complete, review the uploaded profiles you've added and ensure all of your employees have been added and the information is correct.
1. Choose the identity provider that you currently use in your organization (GSuite, Azure, etc.)
2. Log in to your identify provider in the pop-up window to connect the two accounts
3. Accept the Terms
4. Click Sync Now