Engaging your employees
Your Workplace deployment doesn’t end on the day launch – it’s only the beginning. Once you’ve launched, it’s important to engage all of your employees and ensure that Workplace is being used properly.
Watch this short video to learn how you can engage everyone in your organization.
Post-Launch Engagement Tips:
- Move more to Groups. It's likely that there are still processes or meetings that can be simplified by using Groups or Work Chat.
- If it's a discussion or providing feedback on an idea or project, what Group would it go in? Should you move it over to a post in that Group?If it's a project, should it just go in a new project Group with relevant people?
- If it's about a meeting topic or deciding on a time meet, can you use a poll for this?
- Always engage your Champions. Remember that you didn't start this Workplace journey alone.
- Ask them to gather feedback they're hearing from everyone,
- Brainstorm on ideas of you can make more use of Workplace
- Promote and advise employees by holding a training session or office hours
- Consider extending your Champions group and ask those employees who are active and loving Workplace well to help you engage others
- Make Workplace Exclusive Communication Channel. for information where employees can't find anywhere else. Sometimes in order to get everyone to follow a trend, you need to get creative.
- Start small and try a new Group. Maybe it's a Group for Customer Stories, a Group for Employee of the Week, or maybe one for competitor news that starts to get everyone talking
- Move company-wide communications - emails or meetings or announcements- to only one group that's an FYI or Announcements Group and deliver news there that you're not sharing anywhere else
- Find Power Users. Find teams or employees who are super active on Workplace and are enjoying it.
- Ask them to share with everyone exactly how they're Workplace and what they like most about it.
- Spotlight them at a company meeting
- Ask them to mentor others and share ideas to help start a movement
It’s important to understand how your Workplace is being used after you launch. In the Reporting section of your Company Dashboard, you’ll find four categories of data about Workplace:
Engage your Champions to assist with reporting regular updates on your organizations usage, and ask them to help engage the rest of your employees if there is an opportunity to increase the metrics.