In this section, you'll get an introduction to Groups and learn about the features within them. You'll review examples of Groups and their use cases, and learn how you and your Champions can begin to set up Groups for your Workplace.
1. Watch the Training Video
2. Test your Knowledge
- List the 3 privacy settings of Groups.
- True or False. A pinned post is one that stays at the top of your Group until an admin removes it.
- What are Default Groups?
- A Group that everyone in the organization is automatically added to when they join Workplace.
- A Group that Managers or Executives are automatically added to when they join Workplace.
- A Workplace-sponsored Group that everyone is added to when they join Workplace.
- True or False. It is possible to allow only admins to post in Groups.
- What are Multi-Company Groups?
- Groups that allow you to work with people outside of your own department within your company's Workplace.
- Groups that allow you to share Workplace information with another company for a designated amount of time.
- Groups that allow you to share a secure space with someone in another company, with no one being able to see content outside of the Group.
- Groups that allow you to work with people from another department within your company.
- Which type of Group are you able to search for in Workplace, but you can only see the content if you've been added to the Group?
3. Action Items